http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/SerendipityBannercopy.jpg

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Weary Wednesday

Why do I feel so guilty when I don't give to a solicitor? OK! I am sitting at a Drive Thru tonight (which is bad in itself) and a lady comes up to my window and asks for money and I decline. I feel terrible and mad at the same time. I think... what if she has a family and just lost her home. It's horrible of you not to help her out. Then I think... Hey, I worked hard to get where I am. I worked to pay for college, worked two jobs after college just to survive, my husband and I sacrificed things so I could stay at home as long as I did, etc. Even as I read this right now I feel like a brat. That's it! Goodnight!

1 comment:

Chinny and Poom said...

I am the same way Ashley. Guilt and irritation all in a 30 second span.